Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Introducing One Sharpened Pencil!

Brassfeather is now One Sharpened Pencil! 

 

Visit the new site!

 

I am so excited to announce the opening of my company and etsy store, One Sharpened Pencil!  It has been one of my goals to have a greeting card and paper product company since working in NYC for a high-end stationery company in college.

My paper products can be purchased on etsy. I currently have holiday and birthday cards available for purchase.  Remember to keep looking back for new products throughout the year!

Another service I offer is custom stationery for weddings and other events. Just email me for a custom quote!

Feel free to meander around the OSP site and visit the One Sharpened Pencil store on etsy! Checkout just a few of my new holiday cards below! For all my work visit www.onesharpenedpencil.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment